Skip to content | Skip to navigation
What sucks and what rules both at the same time:
I'm celebrating my 25th anniversary on next Saturday (17th of September 2005).
What rules about this fact:
- I've been online since I was not even 15 years old (since August 1995)
- I've still got 5 years to go till I gonna decide to father some children or not
- it's a bloody 4th part of a full century, and I gonna have a BIG FUCKING party!*
- I'm into metal since 1992
- in March 2006 I gonna celebrate my 15th anniversary of being a programmer :D
- when founding a band by now I can be considered as 'ripened' ;)
- I'm going to learn to swim finally**
- I gonna celebrate my birthday together with my girlfriend, my
all and everything 8-)
- I didnt thought I'd make it so long :D
And what sucks:
- no regular job since 2 years (letting aside my security part-time one)
- getting old
- feeling the weight of 25 years lasting on my shoulders
- I dont give a fuck about Linux being released at my bloody birthday for the first time! X-(
* site's going to be up around tonight (GMT+1/DST)
** ok, so that DOESNT have anything to do with my birthday at all, but it's still an important fact ;D
On a side note:
.. and all of you might want to come - SHALL COME! :)
Although this probably counts only for the German NAOis - except someone of the others'll be around that time in Munich, too.
This post was edited by ginsterbusch on Sep 11, 2005.
So my fellow NAOis are the first ones whom I'm announcing to that I've finally have finished work on my first open source script called 'MailMe'. It's a complete rewrite of a small script I've been using and improving for years now (starting around 2001/2002).
Have a look at it over here: http://mailmeos.fwwd.de
NP: Hypnös - At Death's Doors
This post was edited by ginsterbusch on Jul 22, 2005.
Kneipentour = pub tour/drinking tour ;)
Just got my new digicam, Kodak CX 7310, and tested it on friday to saturday while being in Munich with friends of mine.
So if you want to see what I'm doing in my spare time, have a look over there: http://gfx.fwwd.de/kneipentour/
Some good ones:
- Internetfriseur - hair dresser - What The ...?!? Are you sitting there, with a computer in front of you, surfing the net, while you get your permanent wave done?!
- Mithrandir tries out his latest spell - *lol* nice random shot - there wasnt any big smoke to see .. thanks to the flash we all got enlightened ;)
- Nice selection - all this nice stuff you can buy at Abseits, München-Schwabing
- Happy Posing: me, some folks, some other folks, ... ;)
- The eagle's rising - *löl* actually you can see them playing some well-known game :D
- Somebody in the need for a big crapper? ;)
- Silent Bob - this guy wasnt very talkative during the evening; actually, he didnt say a word in 4 hours
- We all got a Big One ;)
- Dancing Queen - see image background, left upper corner
- Start of a battle - a headbang battle, for gods sake! ;)
BTW: I'm the guy with the glasses, the sun-burn, the long dark blond/light brown hair and the leather stuff all over ;)
Hi outta there,
just a short note: yesterday I took part in a demo against software patents, happening right in front of the IHK academy, Munich. Result was: useless, but still interesting.
Ie. my sister is fighting terror in Osnabrück ('Naziaufmarsch verhindern'), I gonna fight for my right to work - what is my hearblood.
More to come (in German only, sorry) at my weblog!
I went on a travel
to a friend
today I've evolved
into someone else! :)
Right now, I'm back from my travel to my all and everything's place. I feel so .. happy, accepted, so free right now. Finally someone who DOES accept me as the person I am. So I evolved this weekend, brought my personality a step further. To what point further I dont know, but it was a fucking huge step. :)
Seven league boots, like the dictionary says.
My thoughts are not circling around her, no. This actually is quite a wrong description: in my mind, she is just staying in focus! 8)
I'm feeling kinda strange right now: both so happy and then so sad - I've found her, but then she's 250 km away from me. Oh, but I really really believe she is the right one.
Or to say it with Terry Pratchett's words: 'They did not believe in gods. That would be like believing in coffee mugs. Instead, they did KNOW.'
I do know by now.