Skip to content | Skip to navigation
So everybody has a few 'vices' that, while not morally wrong or outright embarrassing, they prefer to keep a secret: the Pepsi guy's fondness for Lemon Coke, the Republican senator's well-built pool boy, Eminem's My Little Pony collection. Usually people don't exactly shout their guilty pleasures from the rooftops, but being the curious person that I am, I want to know:
What are your guilty pleasures, NAO?
For starters here's my confession: I've typed this post to ABBA's Dancing Queen.
Consider yourself hugged.
Hm .. does the urge to run around wearing corpsepaint count, too?
Let's give it another try:
- I'm running in circles during lengthy phone calls
- ah yes .. farting in the subway .. nah ..
- nose picking, while I'm strongly concentrated on something
- making bad comments about the idiots around you to my beloved one
- willful oversleeping :D
- hm .. thinking too much and acting too less - but again, thats a MAJOR failure, so that shant be counted to the "guilty pleasures"
Naturally, I love Jesus very much. I love him so much that I'd like to crucify him all over again.