Skip to content | Skip to navigation
hi there folks,
as I'm still quite exhausted, there are some statistics and facts for now (will post some more a bit later):
- was "on my feet" about 10-12 hours á day (3 days)
- one of the biggest european open-air, for-free music festival is taking place there every year
- while more than 200.000 (two hundred THOUSAND) people are gathering there for 2-3 days
- Karlsruhe is consisting of about 300.000 citizens
- about 20.000 students are studying there
- good city transport system, by which you also can get to Heidelberg, Baden-Baden, etc., because the city trains are also able to use the standard 'DB' railways
- Number 2 of the state
- was founded and built by the great german emperor Karl der Große (therefrom comes the name 'Karlsruhe' - which easily could be translated to 'where Karl went to relax' / 'to sleep')
- has a very unique city architecture (so-called 'Fächerstadt' / 'radial city' (more info see over there)
- and some more .... laterz on :)
cu all, w0lf.
Metal has no laws. Metal is the law.